A recent leak from the Fontaine region in Genshin Impact has provided exciting insights into the upcoming Hydro Traveler. This new character will grant Aether and Lumine the power to unleash water-based attacks, offering a refreshing addition to their combat repertoire. Here, we delve into everything we know about the Hydro Traveler’s abilities and address the eagerly awaited release date.
Hydro Traveler’s Abilities Unveiled
Leaked by reliable Genshin Impact insider Mero, the Hydro Traveler’s abilities have been disclosed prior to their official launch. While it’s important to approach leaks cautiously as details may change, let’s explore the revealed abilities of the Hydro Traveler.
Hydro Traveler’s Abilities Overview:
Normal Attack: Foreign Stream
- Performs rapid strikes with up to five successive attacks.
- Unleashes two rapid sword strikes with a charged attack, consuming Stamina.
- Plunges from mid-air, dealing area-of-effect damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Aquacrest Saber
- Press: Sends forth a Hydro DMG-inflicting Torrent Surge on contact with opponents.
- Hold: Enters Aiming Mode, firing Dewdrops that deal Hydro DMG on impact. At the end of the skill, a Torrent Surge strikes opponents.
- Suffusion: When the Traveler’s HP exceeds 50%, continuous HP loss increases Dewdrop DMG based on HP.
Elemental Burst: Rising Waters
- Releases a slow-moving floating bubble, continuously dealing Hydro DMG to nearby opponents.
- Additional Hydro Traveler Details:
- Spotless Waters: Dewdrops generated by Aquacrest Saber’s Hold Mode create Sourcewater Droplets near the Traveler, restoring 7% HP when picked up. One Droplet can be generated per second, with a maximum of four Droplets per skill use.
- Clear Waters: If HP is consumed via Suffusion during Aquacrest Saber’s Hold Mode, the Torrent Surge at the skill’s end deals Bonus DMG equal to 45% of the total HP consumed, up to a maximum of 5,000.
Release Date and Updates
As of now, HoYoverse has not disclosed the exact release date for the Hydro Traveler. However, considering that Fontaine is set to debut in version 4.0, it’s reasonable to assume that the Hydro Traveler’s arrival will align with this update. We will inform you of any new information that emerges in the coming weeks and months.
With the Fontaine leak offering a glimpse into the Hydro Traveler’s abilities, Genshin Impact players can expect water-based combat mechanics for Aether and Lumine. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates as we bring you the most up-to-date information on this highly anticipated character.