- Players in India can now download and play BGMI
- The game is currently accessible on the Google Play Store and will soon be available on the App Store.
- BGMI features a NUSA map, a wide range of weapons, vehicles, and 4 Permanent Outfits for players to enjoy.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has officially launched and is now playable in India. Following the recent announcement of its return, the game became available for download and installation from the Google Play Store on May 27th. Players can now enjoy BGMI as the server is up and running. Although BGMI is not currently accessible on the App Store, it is expected to go live at noon today, according to reports.
What’s New in BGMI after it’s Returning to India
- BGMI’s return to India brings four free and permanent reward outfits for enthusiasts.
- The new map, “Nusa”, is filled with tropical scenery, abundant supplies, elevators, blazing huts, tactical crossbows, and zip lines.
- Nusa introduces the Tactical Crossbow, NS2000 Shotgun, and a stable 2-seater vehicle called “Quad.”
- A “Super Recall” feature allows players to quickly rejoin the battlefield in single and duo modes after defeat.
- Engaging in-game events continue in the new version of BGMI.
- Playtime limits have been implemented, with a three-hour maximum for users under 18 and a six-hour limit for others.
- Enhanced parental controls and spending limits ensure a safe gaming experience for minors.
When Krafton Announced the return of BGMI to India after 10 months of being Banned, Gamers express their feelings for the game in the form of tweets, Instagram posts etc.